Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the dark shall RISE AGAAIIIN!

November hasn't been good to us as of late. Little to nothing of value to speak of, that is until, THIS happened. Some of the first photos of Tim Burton's showing at MoMa came out. The exhibit features everything from props and character designs from his movies, photography hes done and even sketches he kept from when he was very young and it all answers the age old question, Yes, you can be born goth. For all the east coast action rangers, we envy you and the rest of us hope the exhibit goes on tour. In the meantime, here it is.






1 comment:

  1. Neat stuff!

    I found your site at Youtube on a video called "A.I. Artificial Intelligence - teddy parts". I was wondering if you had any of the teddy dialog in wav format. I'd like to use a few of them as ringtones or alerts for my cell.

    Email me, if you want, comicsnut@gmail.com.

    And, again, cool stuff here. I think I'll follow.

    Take care and I hope you're warmer than it is here in Boston!

    ReplyDelete